Pink Out Ranch Pep Rally
Brock High School 9:00 AM
Red Ribbon Week
Monday: Too bright to do drugs
Tuesday: “Hairs” to a Drug Free Life
Wednesday: Long Life ahead being drug free
(Dress like an elderly person)
Thursday: Hugs, Not Drugs
(Bring a stuffed animal)
Friday: Dream of a drug free world
11:05-11:40 1st Grade
11:30-12:05 2nd Grade
11:45-12:20 3rd Grade
12:15-12:50 4th Grade
Drop Off and Pick Up Information
● Everyone must enter and exit through the front doors. No Exceptions!
● There is no student drop off in the parking lot. You must walk your child up to the sidewalk if you park. Please use the drop off line if you do not to plan to get out. No Exceptions!
● DO NOT PASS IN THE DROP OFF LINE!!! THIS IS TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS!
● We are asking all parents be out of the building by 7:50 when the tardy bell rings so we can start our routine.
● Any visitors that need to be in the building past 7:50 will need to check in the office and have a badge. Please check out upon leaving the building.
● Pick up: We will have the 5 lines next to the tennis courts and 1 line that enters through the junior high entrance (over the pond.) We are asking that 3rd and 4th grade parents use the junior high entrance during pick up.
Lunch Visitor Information
● All lunch visitors need to sit with their child at their class table.
● You can bring food for your child only.
● Follow us on Facebook : Brock Eagles- Brock Elementary
● Twitter: @ElementaryEagle